Most Important Points From Real Housewives of Orange County
The most important things that happened on last night’s episode of The Real Housewives of Orange County.
- Heather was still emotionally fragile after her confrontation with Shannon the previous evening at Javier’s Cantina. While she liked Shannon and had hoped they could move on from their small argument about seating arrangements she believed her to be a she-Devil.
- The place to find cowboy accessories you never intend to wear again is called the Boot Barn and it is off Interstate 5.
- Vicki still doesn’t understand why Lizzie has the name of a 5 year-old girl while ignoring the fact she has the name of a waitress at a truck stop diner.
- Vicki hopes her son-in-law might reconsider a career in the military if he lives in her house and helps her sell life insurance.
- Heather and Terry threw a cowboy themed party to celebrate the construction of their new home. There are important moments in life you should always celebrate….graduating from high school, the birth of a new baby, and the moment a rented tractor digs the first hole in the barren plot of land you intend to build your mega mansion.
- Heather’s party featured a Leann Rimes cover band, an onion ring bar, and a scale model of their new mansion for everyone to admire.
- Heather was outraged when Shannon arrived to her party 75 minutes late further proving her theory that Shannon wants to destroy her life.
- Shannon was late because her husband David was coaching a girl’s basketball game.
- Shannon’s husband David offered tequila shots to a blonde woman named Meghan even though his wife was standing right next to him.
- Heather asked guests to write good wishes they could bury in a time capsule in the foundation of their house. Tamra wrote: “I hope this shit hole has plumbing problems.”
- Tamra and Eddie wore True Religion jeans and bedazzled belt buckles. Eddie wore a sleeveless vest.
- Tamra pointed out to Heather that Shannon hates it when she comments on how much higher she lives on the Newport Coast mountain despite living in the same expensive neighborhood. “But I do,” Heather explained. “I live like a God.”
- Vicki pretended she suffers from amnesia by introducing herself to Lizzie as if they had never met.
- At the conclusion of the hoedown they all took turns riding the mechanical bull. While Heather took her turn David and Eddie encouraged her by asking her to show them how she rides her husband.
- Terry stood by with a color coordinated cowboy costume purchased on Amazon.com.
- After competing her lackluster ride on the bull Heather asked the technician to turn up the volume for Tamra who proceeded to fly off and nearly break her arm.
- Heather pretended the technician went rogue and threatened to fire him even though the party was ending in another 10 minutes. Chills. Forget Valerie Bertinelli, she is the finest actress of her generation.
- The medical walk-in doctor assures Tamra her arm is not broken, but her husband does look like he belongs on a parade float.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.